Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tonight I was cleaning up some old files and found a copy of Dancing 2005 I had saved on my computer. It is a video of this guy who quit his job as a computer game programmer and went on a 6 month trip through 39 countries on all 7 continents. He filmed himself doing some silly dance in each location and created a video collage when he got home. When I first watched his video last year it helped inspire my own adventure. Originally called Freedom 35 (i.e. freedom from the man at 35) it is now called Leisure Life Chuck and has been underway for over 3 months. Out of curiosity I went back to Matt's website - Where the Hell is Matt? - to see what he was up to. It turns out he has a new video - Dancing 2006 - which he produced with sponsorship from a chewing gum company. Lucky guy!!! Maybe if I get more creative with my LLC Reports and website I can find myself a sponsor too...

No comments: