Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's been a week since my last post. Not much going on adventure wise but I've been keeping myself busy going to the rock gym and trial running. Last Friday Kerry and I went to the 113th Annual Mazama Banquet. The new "cocktail hour" format was good, the guest speaker very interesting and I really enjoyed catching up with friends I hadn't seen in a while. Over the weekend we ran the Maple-Wildwood loop in Forest Park again. We've averaged 1 hour 17 minutes the four times we have run it so far. It's a tough run and going to the New Old Lompoc afterwards pretty much finishes the day off.

The other thing I've been doing is working with the Mazamas to determine their IT needs in their new building. I've spent a couple of afternoons in the office inventorying the existing equipment and coming up with an upgrade plan. So far it is an interesting project and gives me some ideas for a future business.

That's about it. We're still in between summer and winter seasons and I'm eagerly waiting for the snow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the road to Mount Hood Meadows opens up soon. It was completely washed out by floods earlier this month and I have a season pass to ski there.

Oh yeah, I finally uploaded the photos from my stroll across the Golden Gate a few weeks ago in San Francisco.

No comments: